Oxford Scholastica Academy (October 2022)
The Oxford Scholastica Academy is looking for tutors and mentors to support our year-round and weekend programmes!
If you are passionate about inspiring the next generation of high-school students in your subject and are looking for remote, part-time and weekend-only opportunities, look no further!
We are especially recruiting for subject experts in Business, Economics, Engineering, Law and Medicine and for our OxBright mentoring programme but are open to all candidates.
You can read more about the roles and apply (by 6th November) here: www.oxfordscholastica.com/about-us/careers
- Deadline: Sunday 6th November 2022 at 9pm. Please note that we will be assessing applications on a rolling basis, so please apply as soon as possible
- Interviews: Interviews will be held over Zoom, on a rolling basis
- Subjects: We’re particularly looking for Tutors and Mentors for the following subjects: Business, Economics, Engineering, Law and Medicine, although we welcome applications from outstanding Tutors and Mentors in other subjects as well
- Dates: Sessions will take place on weekends throughout the year
- Salary: Starting fee of £30/hr of teaching time
- Location: Remote (teaching takes place online over Zoom)
Please note that any appointment will be subject to references and a DBS check, as per our Safeguarding Policy.
EasyA Hackathon (October 2022)
EasyA, one of the UK’s fastest growing EdTech startups founded by recent grads, is hosting a hackathon (£25,000 in prize money to be won!) next weekend (Oct 22 – 23rd), together with one of the world’s largest blockchains, Polygon!
Not a programmer? This hackathon is open to all students regardless of technical experience (whether it’s ideation, marketing or presenting, we encourage all students to enter!). We even have a special prize for non-coders if you just want to pitch your idea! It’s a great opportunity to boost your confidence and learn new things!
Are YOU or any friends Interested? Find out more and sign up here (while spots last)!
Want to know what it will look like? Check out our last one here!
Bain & Company (October 2022)
We’re reaching out as we have an exciting opportunity for exceptional graduates and postgraduates from any degree discipline. Applications for the Associate Consultant role in Bain’s London office are now open!
- As an Associate Consultant, you will:
- Be responsible for solving business problems
- Helping our teams work on our clients’ critical issues
- Learn how to develop and implement practical solutions to drive tangible financial results for our clients
We’ll be holding a number of events in October, where you can learn more about the Associate Consultant role, life at Bain and the application process. Keep an eye on our website for the latest events that you can sign up to. We’ve also included our events calendar below that you can share on your social media channels or newsletters.
Submit your applications by 23:59 (BST) on 20th October to be considered. For more information about the application process and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our London Graduate Recruiting page.
If you have any other questions, please do reach out.
UK PhD to Consulting Symposium at Charles River Associates (August 2022)
CRA is proud to announce our UK PhD to Consulting Symposium, an exclusive program that introduces PhD candidates to the dynamic world of consulting. Scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 21 September in our UK office, the symposium will include workshops, panel discussions, and interactive case studies, giving participants an inside look into how to apply an advanced degree at a global consulting firm like CRA. For more information and to apply please use this link (deadline for applications is the 14th of August).
If you have any questions please reach out to Chris Jones (former Jesuan) at firstname.lastname@example.org.